Leaving work in Austin each day, I wait at the light in my little red Fiat to make a left turn back towards TX-71, facing the AUS (Bergstrom Airport) runways. I can see planes both coming in and taking off from the airport, depending in which direction I crane my neck. Blocking my view of the runways themselves is a grassy embankment. I can’t see the plane roaring at top speed on the ground, but I can see just the airplanes’ tails as they go by. Each tail looks like a multicolored shark’s fin gliding by at that angle. It highly amuses me. It’s the little things folks.
- Beauty Try-It: imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- A World Away at Spa World, Part II
- Wildlife of Hilton Head
- The Beautiful Wonderland of Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Myrtle Beach: Saying Goodbye, Saying Hello
- Journeys: Lake Martin, Alabama, August 2008
- MapChick Maps: Don't be a literal mapless traveler on Isla Mujeres!
A Cloud of CategoriesAnimals Arlington Beauty Books Business Cruise Travel Drink Events Fitness Food Halloween Health Holidays International Travel Just Musing Land of Nod Local (DC-MD-VA Area) Looking Back ... Movies/DVD NaNoWriMo Nutrition Other Websites Places Unseen Restaurants Reviews Shop Around Travelin' the USA Travels Uncategorized YouTube
Previous Posts by Calendar Month