Uh, so Day 1 came and went and I had no words! No, I mean I literally didn’t write one thing for my novel all day. I didn’t even have writer’s block, I just wanted to work on my blog and a book I’m reading, and then TV got in the way … blaarrrrgh. So I was going to go to bed with zero words, but I just couldn’t let myself get away with a thing like that. I mean, how am I supposed to reach 50,000 words before December pulling stunts like this? So I wrote my first sentence and there! I can say I started … technically I started on Day 2, but whatever! I wrote an opening paragraph and now have 162 words. That will do for now. Good night!
- Beauty Try-It: imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- A World Away at Spa World, Part II
- Wildlife of Hilton Head
- The Beautiful Wonderland of Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Myrtle Beach: Saying Goodbye, Saying Hello
- Journeys: Lake Martin, Alabama, August 2008
- MapChick Maps: Don't be a literal mapless traveler on Isla Mujeres!
A Cloud of CategoriesAnimals Arlington Beauty Books Business Cruise Travel Drink Events Fitness Food Halloween Health Holidays International Travel Just Musing Land of Nod Local (DC-MD-VA Area) Looking Back ... Movies/DVD NaNoWriMo Nutrition Other Websites Places Unseen Restaurants Reviews Shop Around Travelin' the USA Travels Uncategorized YouTube
Previous Posts by Calendar Month