Nothing makes me grouchier than going back to work following a fabulous vacation! Rawwwwr. It’s not even the job itself, it’s just the confirmation that the time spent away is really and truly over. My subconscious doesn’t seem to want to accept this until I start checking my work email. Well, needless to say it was a wonderful vacation, and I’ll be sure to tell you all about it later – when my waterproof camera pix are developed, and when my day on the job is done!
- Beauty Try-It: imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- A World Away at Spa World, Part II
- Wildlife of Hilton Head
- The Beautiful Wonderland of Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Myrtle Beach: Saying Goodbye, Saying Hello
- Journeys: Lake Martin, Alabama, August 2008
- MapChick Maps: Don't be a literal mapless traveler on Isla Mujeres!
A Cloud of CategoriesAnimals Arlington Beauty Books Business Cruise Travel Drink Events Fitness Food Halloween Health Holidays International Travel Just Musing Land of Nod Local (DC-MD-VA Area) Looking Back ... Movies/DVD NaNoWriMo Nutrition Other Websites Places Unseen Restaurants Reviews Shop Around Travelin' the USA Travels Uncategorized YouTube
Previous Posts by Calendar Month