I fell out of a plane today! It was my first skydive ever, but it’s not going to be the last. I have lots of pictures (thanks Eric) as well as a video coming in the mail. I’ll make a post soon and tell you all about it. For now, I have the dubious joy of catching up on some work on my case study for school. Next weekend: Omaha.
- Beauty Try-It: imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- A World Away at Spa World, Part II
- Wildlife of Hilton Head
- The Beautiful Wonderland of Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Myrtle Beach: Saying Goodbye, Saying Hello
- Journeys: Lake Martin, Alabama, August 2008
- MapChick Maps: Don't be a literal mapless traveler on Isla Mujeres!
A Cloud of CategoriesAnimals Arlington Beauty Books Business Cruise Travel Drink Events Fitness Food Halloween Health Holidays International Travel Just Musing Land of Nod Local (DC-MD-VA Area) Looking Back ... Movies/DVD NaNoWriMo Nutrition Other Websites Places Unseen Restaurants Reviews Shop Around Travelin' the USA Travels Uncategorized YouTube
Previous Posts by Calendar Month