It’s a full-on blizzard out there, AGAIN, with wind blowing up huge snowdrifts in our parking lot. I’m still not complaining, although the dreams of a biscuits and gravy breakfast at the local diner that I had last night were totally out of the question when I woke up this morning (although still tempting…). I am permitted to telework today, which is awesome because there are some things I really needed to get done.
- Beauty Try-It: imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- A World Away at Spa World, Part II
- Wildlife of Hilton Head
- The Beautiful Wonderland of Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Myrtle Beach: Saying Goodbye, Saying Hello
- Journeys: Lake Martin, Alabama, August 2008
- MapChick Maps: Don't be a literal mapless traveler on Isla Mujeres!
A Cloud of CategoriesAnimals Arlington Beauty Books Business Cruise Travel Drink Events Fitness Food Halloween Health Holidays International Travel Just Musing Land of Nod Local (DC-MD-VA Area) Looking Back ... Movies/DVD NaNoWriMo Nutrition Other Websites Places Unseen Restaurants Reviews Shop Around Travelin' the USA Travels Uncategorized YouTube
Previous Posts by Calendar Month